BENITACHELL BOWLS CLUB administers the Competition.
1. The Controlling Body comprises the Club Captain, the Competitions Secretary, the Club Vice Captain, the Match Secretary and the Duty Umpire. An Emergency Committee will consist of any two members of the Controlling Body and any decision of either committee in each and every circumstance shall be final and binding.
2. All games shall be played under the Laws of the Game currently in force in Spain, subject to any variations hereunder.
3. There must be a minimum of six players and a maximum of 8 registered for each team. Any changes to the team entered must be made in writing before the start of the Competition.
4. All players must play a minimum of THREE of his/her team’s games.
5. The deduction of points for the above offence should be ‘‘at the discretion of the organizing committee’’
6. Rinks on which play is to take place will be drawn for at 4-45pm on each day throughout the competition.
7. All games will be full games of 18 ends with trial ends.
8. Teams playing in each round of the competition MUST BE MIXED teams.
9. Any team that does not field a mixed team will have 25% of their shots deducted.
10. In games that are curtailed by reason of weather, pestilence of any other force majeure, 14 ends completed shall constitute a finish.
11. Please take into account any other competitions that you may have entered when choosing your order of play as the next paragraph will apply.
12. No show or late arrival may, at the discretion of the Controlling Body, be penalised by awarding the game to the opposition with a score of 21 shots to 13.
13. Any team not fielding a team for a scheduled game will be liable to pay their match fee of €6.
14. If a team concedes more than two games as a result of “no show” or failure to present a team, then that team will be required to withdraw from the Competition, in which case any games previously played shall be expunged from the records.